View Single Post
Old 2012-01-04, 02:35   Link #481
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Oh, no doubt. I sincerely doubt that Tobi will be in any way underwhelming (though I'm not sure how much more Madara can impress us without entering the realm of being so powerful it's retarded, a la Aizen), just that we know next to nothing of his own abilities.
haha! he just has to say he knew this would all happen

its just that some people are putting nagato ahead of him or saying they are close. I'm saying that right now and especially when we know more about him, madara should and will be ranked above nagato

I seem to always be coming down on nagato, but I certainly recognize how awesome and genius he is/was it's just that we are also talking madara here

Quote:
And yeah, his evasion ability is a lot more useful than some people seem to give it credit for. But it doesn't really make him stronger per se; the fastest mouse can outrun the cat, sure, but that mouse certainly won't be taking down any cats on that speed alone (though running and spamming Amaterasu probably would ).
well i guess it all depends on personal definitions of power. if we are talking power in terms of pure strength then probably the 3rd raikage would be on top. when i think about a characters power i take everything possible that that one character is capable of into account that would allow him/her to defeat any other powerful opponent which has led to a number of different debates in this thread also i tend to agree with the kabuto theory of him being the most powerful with all the ET summons but i just dont like it
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote