View Single Post
Old 2014-11-05, 09:42   Link #3840
Arker

Hi.
I'm going to Taiwan (Taipei) tomorrow, but you guys don't need to care about that.
This is a update regarding bontenmaru chapter 2. I finished TLing it already, it has 13k words fyi (I cry, but it's still not as bad as Venis's 25k noucome chapter). However since Boss Tarma is busy with school work, don't expect it very soon (his estimation is next weekend before he can start TLC).
Okay just a heads up regarding the rest.
1) After my vacation I'm going to finish vol 10 chapter 5 it's about 25-33% done (Unless boss regains his motivation).
2) This is something that will probably drag on till next year. so after volume 10 I was thinking of finishing volume 9.5. (unless i get pissed with bontenmaru then I'll do volume 11 as a refresher or smth). Okay now the problem is the next 2 chapters of Bontenmaru are going to be about as long or longer than the current one... so don't expect me to blaze through it.
Also I need to remug physics and math because they both burdened me this year as well as read General Paper essays to prep for english next year. Add that to killing time (reading manga/other light novels/bugging Venis [Niku]/reading fanfics) and I probably doubt Bontenmaru will progress much but hey I'll try my best. (Can someone srsly tell me how Js06 can translate so damn fast. Or can someone install the program zzhk.exe is using into my brain)
-status update over-