View Single Post
Old 2009-09-17, 12:09   Link #19
BashZeStampeedo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreXav View Post
We anticipated Horo to throw a big, salty rock into their sweet, everyday water, but certainly I did not desire it to be in a manner of moody, teenish maiden that expresses the wish to break up out of blue. <sighs>
Considering the Amati-arc's mighty crisis turned out to be but a simple misunderstanding on oversensitive Lawrence's side, yet a pretense to forcibly level up thier relationship, this cliffhanger will most likely end the same way - them making up like it was nothing.

~D~
Yeah, Horo is still being incredibly selfish. Couldn't she at least find a better time to dump Lawrence? Nah, just before everything can go desperately wrong is fine The only question remaining in my mind is just how ruinous the situation will be to reduce Horo to tears like in the teaser.

The only situation I can think of is what others have implied: that Horo will realize just how important Lawrence really is to her. I fully expect Lawrence to lose everything he has, end up in debt again, and get seriously hurt trying to win her back, then admit how he feels. I can't see her crying so painfully for anything less than that (this is Horo, after all).

But saying how he feels will certainly put him at a terrible disadvantage in their little games.. "Horo acquired new a taunt! 'Don't you still love me?'"