View Single Post
Old 2011-06-26, 13:46   Link #358
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Excuse me, what?

VC was popular in NA not only for it's unique gameplay but their English VAs as well. Their voice acting was excellent and i really felt their characters. And the idea that VC2 failed in sales due to their VA's is absurd rubbish.

If they do bring VC3 to NA, i'll be happy to know they include English VAs.
VC lacked in sales until they had a price cut which raised it by 400%

You honestly liked the voice actors in VC2? They were terrible! Hearing Lotte say the line "Hey dude" to EVERY freaking sentence just about drove me insane. I am not talking about VC1 anyways because it had the option of changing to Japanese. I speak completely in the realm of VC2.

Besides isn't it disrespectful to the Japanese voice actors who spent the time and effort into doing those voices? They contribute to the game but don't get any recognition by having it completely removed from the game.

Actually that makes me wonder about sales, if the voice actors are removed do they not get any part of the sales for those games? I wonder if they just get paid outright and not anything from actual sales.

VC2 had some good voice actors, but it just felt like it didn't fit at times.

Hell I heard from a friend about how there was a hack out there to get the original Japanese voices into VC2 and Sony has recently stated that VC3 might not come because of slow sales and pirating problems. The whole issue of not including the original voice actors might be one of the reasons it may never come to the states.