View Single Post
Old 2012-11-14, 15:11   Link #31
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
But anyway this teleporting stuff is messed up I mean what if Kakashi could teleport away that part of Obito's body that was teleported there, then Obito would have lost part of his body and had to die in an ugly way Or why did part of Obito's body be without internal organs and blood, just some white mass, but when that white mass is hit Obito bleeds Some really funny pictures could be made of a Kakashi vs Obito teleport duel where in the end Obito's body parts are all in the wrong places, for example his head is on his arm and his butt is on the place of his head, etc.
I think you need to file this under the whole 'fantasy' label of a story like naruto. hardly any of the techniques make logical sense. how is sasori just a cylinder of goo? how does itachi shoot black flames out of his eyes? how does danzo rewrite history? how is hidan immortal?, etc... i don't see the point of isolating one technique that makes no sense as if any of the other higher level techniques do. for instance, in one piece nobody complains about buggy or law separating body parts and reattaching them with no logical medical consequences. it's all fantasy
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote