View Single Post
Old 2013-04-26, 22:17   Link #654
ion475
にこにこにー

Just a few notes on result (Since voting doesn't occur until Sunday).

1. To start, Ui breaks the 2000 barrier, the other way. Haven't seen such a whooping in awhile...(And this is with Kuroneko not getting any major airtime yet in Season 2...)
2. I mean, even Nymph got over 2000 against Kanade...
3. Back the other way first for now. Homu didn't fare THAT much better in terms of whooping goes. Mashiro double her with ease.
4. So, Shinobu lose to Karuta, but won against Mikan...TLR strength = 0...
5. Although they're still better than Bake/Nisemono. The Fire Sisters still haven't got a single win, Nadeko lose to Victorique (Who I certainly didn't expect that she still has THIS much support). Hitagi did won at least (Since it's against CC I have to mention it)
6. Back to Oreimo. Kirino picks up a huge win over Yurippe, while Ayase is certainly not there yet (But it's against her best friend Kirino Azu-nyan...)
7. Saber with her 5-1 record doesn't exactly look strong against Louise and her 2-4 record. But then, Saber is only 5-1 with a 300 votes margin against Yami (4-2...so not that bad) and 500 votes margin against L.O. (2-4). She certainly lose basically all the gain she got from Fate/Zero.

Upcoming round...
1. Asuna v. Kobato...will see how strong Asuna really is
2. Mashiro v. Rikka...another 6-0 v. 6-0 matchup
3. KuronekoKanade v. KirinoAzusa. Doubt this is the place where Kanade lose her perfect regular season record.
4. Taiga v. Eu...crossing my finger especially after that dumb win by Eu over Biribiri (Nope, I'll not stop complaining)