View Single Post
Old 2008-06-21, 19:11   Link #32
mandarb916

Well...if you count the 2 Mishas as one individual, then Misha takes the cake. If you count the 2 Mishas individually, Shurelia usually wins out by a long shot, atleast on the Toukousphere that Gust/Banpresto has setup for AT1/AT2.

The music is indeed amazing and it's on heavy rotation atm in my music jukebox (hell, I upgraded my audio system because of AT1/AT2). I've really enjoyed Shikata Akiko's works in the past, though Navagatoria sounded a little bit too...mainstream (rectified in RAKA), and the vocal track for this game was no exception.

I think, though, Shurelia is the most blatant flag breaker in any game I've played that had as a part of, or was a dating/romance adventure.

I have a feeling AT2 is in purgatory due to licensing as Gust has a few job openings on their websites pertaining to both domestic and international licensing. I think AT3 might be announced in the next 6 months (probably for PS3) as Gust also has a job opening for a PS2 graphic designer for their next title (and Mana Khemia 2 was just released...so don't think it'd be for MK3)...

anyone cleared the Distiara(sp? i only played the jpn version) ed? If you go too far into the story, you can't opt for it so have to face 3 bosses in a row without being able to rest and/or recover so I haven't finished it yet...
mandarb916 is offline   Reply With Quote