View Single Post
Old 2003-11-18, 23:26   Link #20
Seiryuu

I'd have to say Tenjin without a doubt.
Bacchiguu(I think this is more accurate than the opening thread) is far too much of a hentai. He knows absolutely NOTHING about ANYTHING but sex. What's worse, he thinks that all the girls are naturally as horny as he is, nay, MORE horny. How he can delude himself to think that the things he does would make the girls throw themselves at his feet begging to be violated and raped is beyond me. Too stupid, too perverse. No good.
Ichibanboshi is a little better. He at least tries to make some advances that seek an intermediate step between strangers and bedmates. Bachiguu basically seems to say: "Hey, you're sexy, there is a flat surface here, let's get it on!" Ichibanboshi still expects the girls to be excessively randy, but he at least makes some pretense at wanting some other relationship. His main problem is that he has chosen Futaba, a girl who has chosen another man and can see through any of his almost-subtle advances.
Tenjin, on the other hand, doesn't seem too bad, exactly. he may be a lolita-little-sister freak, but he doesn't seem to really want to hurt Sanae-chan. He wants an adoring little sister who will love him, but I don't think he will ever try to make her do something ecchi. Also, his advances are sincere and do not lead to the bed in the discernible future. The main reason he doesn't easily win Sanae-chan's heart is because Tenjin is a world-class imbecilic idiot. I've discovered more intelligent things walking a sick dog. He means well, but how could anyone intelligent expect a girl to like a wooden bear?
All that said, the combo of the three is scary. I'm not going to spoil anything except to say that there's this one scene in the Gym equipment room that ----------------------------------------------