Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-23, 23:59   Link #2028
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
Spoiler for its true:
for what i read seiya not gonna appear on second season this( at last his seyu if i'm not wront he said who episode 50 or 51 will be he last time in his seiya role, for this i believe who the old bronze saints not gonna appear and only gonna be focused on the 6 plus the "steel" guy

about the roles, eden and souma get a good development but not to much screen time, maybe i not make myself too much clear, but i say in overal, yuna and kouga have much development and screen time specially yuna in this second half, eden in the second half become a emo(throwed in the floor crying for aria) cry baby until leo stab on him some sense, and only start to shine near the end, souma have his "sonia" time then when she dead he go back to the sadows, where haruto ryuho lived almost of the series(lol the worst development for then thei just get something like 2 or 3 episodes for each one then vanish in shadow poor guys lol ).

haruto for a saint was a great ninja because indeed he was in the "shadows" almost of the first season serie sometimes i even forget about his existence lol .
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote