View Single Post
Old 2011-10-13, 04:16   Link #20
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Dream View Post
Ah, that sucks. I hate when updates take forever. I had to redo mine two times from power outages, but it was worth it. I'm slightly impressed by the update, although I wish a little more detail was added to certain cars instead of a silhouette. The best experience for me in the update were the convertibles, since everything was already rendered inside of the car, they only needed to slap a camera in there.

They also added and updated more nascars... they're neat, but I wish they added some other cars besides the same one with just a different paint.

I never had the patience nor skill to complete those X1 trials. I only have 2 of the bronze. (curse you Monza!) but that little gift was pretty nice for someone who hasn't really got the chance to try it yet since I'm only level 33. I haven't had the chance to try the Suzuka trial either.
Yeah. Speaking of power outages... My house just had one this afternoon. Lucky I didn't redownload the update gonna try again this midnight.

Ah yes, the convertibles. I also heard that the speedometer and other gauges works as well, instead of using the in-game gauges.

Yep, the DLC cars are also just another racing variants of existing cars. Although I like the new X2011, the CR-Z, and also Lancer Evo X.

Same here. The car's just too sensitive Never got any trophy in the challenge I haven't even completed the Formula GT events too. You might want to try the Suzuka time trial. It's a celebration event, so the time limit is lowered. And the prize money is 5 million if you get the gold. But then again, making money in this game isn't that difficult. The gift X2010 is Sebastian Vettel's color, although I prefer the standard color or the carbon one, but I need to complete the challenge for them