View Single Post
Old 2011-02-14, 21:14   Link #235
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
*scratches head* You know... I kept thinking and thinking... well... I seem not to be creative enough... don't know how Reaper could counter something like this except a huge boost in powerlevel and this is the one thing I don't really want.
Ok or his stealth systems are actually good enough to fool her "hardened sensor suite intended to defeat all manner of stealth systems and ECM".

Blame my incompetence in creating good stories and characters... but I totaly ran against a wall here... it makes my character feel somewhat obsolete, as he should be there as something threatening that could just appear out of nowhere.

And... Well... we have Lambda for this role now, have we?

Well at least both don't need to excist in the same universe. ^^

Well as Erika also needs to learn to have more confidence in herself, I don't see anything against some kind of two-sided beneficial relationship here.

I think so too... he voices more gloomy characters quit well. xD

Awesome list! But you're missing an "e" here. It's spelled "Sovereign".
Name problem fixed.
Reaper would make a fine villain as he is. It's not Reaper that's the problem, James's Ea is actually the overpowered lady here.
But as Ea's seems to be quite the "wild card", she isn't under control, and often acts as both good and bad guy.
We can always remember that not everything boils down to IS combat when you're a villain. Reaper could easily sabotage like half of the school's IS or activate an "IS Activation Inhibitor" just to get his plan done. Or some other evil plan to get his objectives achieved.

By the way Kyral, I would advise you to check Alex's Hikari biography, scroll down to the info on his IS, and look at Sovreign's Cousin. XD
A fight between the two Stealth residents would be fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Okay, so it has come to my attention that Alice's personality is quite bland. I edited it a tad, but I still find it unappealing and uninteresting. Someone, please help me out. I'm no good with this kind of thing (or really anything here for that matter ).

Spoiler for My OC:

Terminator, this Omega division you keep using, can you elaborate on it for me? It sounds like an interesting concept, and I've been thinking of making my own original organization for Alice to be associated with, and further her history, but I'm blank, and would like something to work around; that something being an idea-skeleton of your Omega Division's.
Your Alice currently looks like a half-mix between the "onee-san" and the "stoic", hmm, like a smaller version of Haruka. We have quite a lot of stoics here, I was wondering if some of us could modify the posersonality of their chars. I'm thinking of switching Alex from "Stoic Mode" to some more "less generic" personality.

As for Omega Division, details on the company are spread around in my three characters biographies. Here are the excerpts of the info from Alex's and Haruka's documents:

Spoiler for Omega Division Information:

As you can see, it's some form of "in the shadow" organization that meddles around, being "good" and "bad" guys at the same time. Alex's and Haruka's background story in their biography docs might enlighten you up on how it looks like.

The organization ranges from Lawful Neutral to Chaotic Evil characters.

I'm eventually planning for one last guy that might be quite an assistance to Reaper...