Thread: Nozoki Ana
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 14:07   Link #436
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Remember that he popped a boner and didn't bother stopping things from happening. He's in conflict for sure. But I think he's also very aroused about the situation.

I could post a picture but.. you know. the rules...

and remember when it happened with his 2nd girlfriend. As I quote "I delude myself.. and get disgusted in doing so. I'm beyond help. I was about to puke"

and during all of that his face was getting read, and his heart was beating fast..

how else am I supposed to interpret this if not that he has some weird fetishes going on in his head? Things that he knows are taboo and thus why he feels ashamed of himself.
Yuri is hot and she was getting fucked. Of course he would be getting aroused. That however does not mean he enjoyed it. He was clearly pissed and bit his lip to the point of bleeding. The reason why he felt guilty was because he made it seem like their relationship fell apart solely because of Yuri's cheating when Kido was guilty as well with everything that happened with Emiru among all the other girls that came and went early on in the series.

On the issue with Madoka, he felt bad because he doubted Madoka the moment Seiji was introduced. When he thought back to Yuri, he became naseous.

Perhaps he is a bit abnormal because his relationship with Emiru is complicated, but there is no way in hell Kido enjoys NTR or cuckolding.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote