View Single Post
Old 2009-04-25, 19:40   Link #110
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth_760
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
(@sephiroth, Komme auch aus Schland deshalb :P)
I doubt there's a store which is selling figurines only ... the manga(/comic) store in my town does have some figures though. But mostly only from very popular series like Final Fantasy or Naruto or other hyped things like Death Note. Aren't that many and also a lot of small ones. Never saw an SR related. If you want something specific you have to be pretty lucky or just ebay it xD

I gotta admit I like to look and point at them when I'm there ... "OH LOOK *insert favo chara*!", but I'd never buy one lol. Maybe a litlle keychain or sumthing, but I dunno what I'm supposed to do with 15cm tall figures xD Specially since they are normally expensive. I have too much kitsch and tumpery lying / standing around as it is But everyone their own ^^
what the hell! tell me where u live! and which town's u mean!!^^
for me, a figure or merely said merchandise is all about the heart. u know, there are many kinds of ppl, collecting whatever, just because they wanna say "yeah, I have this and this" and to be happy about it, that is what makes ppl like us buying figures and posting them here :P