View Single Post
Old 2010-06-21, 06:44   Link #144
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
So according to you we shouldn't bother getting excited, because we'll just be disappointed and flood the topic with pointless complaints? You're saying that no matter what, there's no way it could possibly live up to our expectations, so we manga readers should just go away and not even bother watching a production that many of us have been looking forward to for some time now?

I... I really have no words to describe how angry you've just made me.
No he juz said that ppl shouldn't put their hope too much...

There's no indication at all about Manglobe being a "faithful to a manga" studio when adapting an anime from a manga. Manglobe may be like any other studio, cuts all the fillers and certain scenes, cram each arc in 1 episode only, doing 13 episodes instead of 26 which most people thought as the most reasonable number of episode to reach Tenri arc (imo 13 eps are enough to reach Tenri's arc) or even worst, putting a full stop to the series by creating their own original ending, denying any possibility for 2nd season to come out. Though i may be sad if the said above becomes true, but i won't be surprised at all, coz that's how most studios in Japan always do for their adaptation anime.

Don't get me wrong for what i said above, i too wish the same like what you all hoped, but sadly, things aren't always going in the way like what we hoped.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote