View Single Post
Old 2010-09-29, 19:42   Link #83
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
No, it wasn't a simple to heal wound. That's the point. It got harder and harder because of the strength of the reiatsu. If Ulq Cero Oscuras'd his head off instead, she still wouldn't be able to heal it, and it's not a hole in the chest.
Okay now I have no idea what you are talking about it is a hole. Not like the regular hole to the chest, but a hollow hole. Orihime wouldn't be able to heal Ulquirra's hole either. And when Ulquirra punched his hand into Ichigo's chest he was said have a dark reatsu and this could be a for all hollows. It was like a empty space
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Ah, I forgot one...

Nel drops off the face of the earth: CHECK

You can't be serious in suggesting that Aizen is "gone for good". Has your susceptibility to Kubo's writing gotten to the point that him being out of the picture for one chapter has convinced you that he's not coming back ever?

Come on... Urahara himself said that he's sealing him. Not killing him, sealing him. He might as well have added the "...until he comes back..." himself, because I assure you most every reader in existence was saying that in their heads as they were reading it...

Yeah, we all believed in "another Aizen hax". We still do. Hell, I myself called several chapters ago that Aizen would be taking a little hiatus from the series, but I was only stating what everybody else (most everybody else, at least) already expected...
But the fact still remains yes I too thought it wasn't the end of Aizen for good, but I also had realization about his strength maybe he will come back, but come on Kubo took him out for a reason. Aizen was relying to much on the hogyoku this is because Aizen had no true strengh beyone average captain shinigami abilities. Yes he was probaly the world's strongest shinigami, but that is just it he was a shinigami and he had a limit as he said and began relying on the hogyoku to go beyond that limit. From that point he stopped using his zanpaktou's ability, because he was more sure of himself

Quote:
Apparently everyone's reiatsu is unique. Ulqs may have been as such because he was the 'despair' Espada. I'm saying that his hand punch reiatsu was difficult, and then the Oscuras hole was even more so because it was a Segunda Etapa level attack. Ichigo didn't start transforming until after a few minutes. We don't know the logic behind his transformation and it may have just been his own powers at work (Shounen power up), not Ulqs.
I don't even know how you can you say that the hollowfication was automatic. Shinji (Example) doesn't just out of now where gains a perfect hollowfiaction. The hole had a lot to do with it that is why it is such crucial element what do you think he has a hole in his chest just to make Orihime seem like she has a limit