View Single Post
Old 2005-01-02, 14:15   Link #216
Mavurik

Send a message via AIM to Mavurik Send a message via MSN to Mavurik
You know what's funny? Look at how many units the PSP sold in only one country at launch. One country. If you look at it that way you see that that's pretty damn good as far as competition with Nintendo goes. They still haven't released it worldwide. People are really underestimating it, that's all I have to say. Everyone's underestimating PSP except for Nintendo. They know what's up, that's why they rushed a b.s. system out there. Continue with your battery arguments, they're pretty pointless. It doesn't take much to plug something into your wall. If that's too hard for you to do I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it to you. I already have enough information to make an informed decision and I'm not going to waste my money on a half-assed system that Nintendo made in an effort to save part of their market. I mean, even the developers realize this that's why you see more developers drifting to Sony's side, because they know in the long run they're going to make money. I'd rather wait until Nintendo actually put some real effort into a portable system because in my opinion, DS isn't even on the same level as PSP. It's good but they're just two different worlds. The screens, the buttons, the games, the developers, the hardware, the quality, everything. Sony put a lot of time and planning into PSP and I know it's going to be successful and worth my money when I plan to buy it in a year or so.

Also, if I remember correctly they were going to make PSP into a cell phone as well but probably scrapped that idea after seeing N-gage fail so horribly.
Mavurik is offline   Reply With Quote