View Single Post
Old 2008-02-03, 05:55   Link #72
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
I am so disappointed at Pheles' request to Yoshida. Pheles said to Yoshida that Yoshida's disappearance will not make any difference if she use that hougu. How selfish Pheles can be? I admire that Pheles is a powerful tomogara and is willing to stop consume human due to a promise with Johan, but her remark is way too much. Come on, just like serenade_beta said, just carry a handphone for communication purpose.
Ah, sounds logical. I under the impression, however, that Pheles probably doesn't give a shit about anything else as long as there's something related to Johan. I'm going to agree with what Tiamat said about her being obsessed with him, and however great their love might be to make her particularly selfish in our eyes, she IS obsessed.

She could be using Kazumi, or she could actually simply be giving a consolation prize to her. ("Thank you for your participation. To make yourself feel important, here's something that would help you actually achieve something for the one you loved, even if it kills you off.") I actually pity Kazumi here, because we all know what the outcome for her would be like. Either way, she probably would not be able to get together with Yuuji or at the very least, do something for him in the world he is in currently. What are the odds that she feels helpless, frustrated, left out and depressed?