Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2014-01-09, 20:23   Link #4438
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
If someone enjoys a good challenge, it's Hisa, only this time there's no room for failure. It's do or die for good ol' Buchou. Not to mention the wife is watching.

Also, what the hell does "I have money" mean? My god, that was scary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Slayer View Post
that confused me as well. what does having money matter? maybe we'll find out later.
And of course Hisa enjoys a challenge She was the only one to actually want to play Koromo, Saki, and Fujita and wanted to play "cold" Touka as well. I think she'll come through this time simply because her nerves are fine this round.

First chapter of the year and we get CRISIS right off the bat... can't get any exciting than this...

When I read the chapter title as crisis i remember this being used before and I was right... it was chapter 43 when Koromo put Kana at zero and our resident Demon Overlord was smiling and pulled off some awesome moves... feeding Kana some points by giving her an extremely rare chankan and shocking The Koromo and leaving the audience wondering if it was intentional... now this time around we have bucho smiling at the last page... Hisa is now in one hellish predicament she can ask for... haaaaahhh... getting this excited can be bad for your health....

About Nelly talking about money... maybe it has something to do with their sponsors like whoever put up a good show will get a bonus or something... maybe she need the cash to buy a new set of clothes... that reminds me... is that Nelly's school uniform or just something she likes to wear?
tarajis is offline   Reply With Quote