Thread: Viper's Creed
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-03, 16:27   Link #94
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Episode 4 gave multitude of dimensions to Norma's character . Her lust for money is explained with upbringing of her daughter . Also Saki and the Chris have formed a bond about now .Chris has to be the conscience of the group . I think this is Saki's way of thanking Norma for her help last time . The good thing regarding the incident is, it brought Vipers together and now they are functioning well oiled group/unit. Rather than Lone Wolves as before .

I don't get why locals hate BladeMen they may be conniving mercenaries but still they are keeping the city and its folk safe . I don't expect any gratitude from the citizens but the hate/anger is unjustified IMO. Yes how Vipers business is done, leaves a lot to be desired but thats the bureaucracy functioning not Vipers themselves .

Episodes 3 and 4 interesting and more so insightful , regarding characters in question . On a lighter note my favorite crack pairing would be RudraXNorma reason being they just look good together . Goes to watch Episode 5 : D