View Single Post
Old 2012-08-27, 18:16   Link #810
Dorsai

I would prefer for people to find hints and interpret some scenes by themself then writing it there by myself. Though three or four scenes between Chisato and Yuuki are really unique, i rarely saw sth like this between childhood friends and it would be shame to miss it. Message concluded in them is not easy to read, but really worth trouble.

E: Hmm Canva 2 and Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.. I searched for some info about them and they seems interestining enough to watch them.

Ok i started to watch Canva 2 and its really good, never saw VN adaptation that good in showing interactions between characters, especially hidden emotions between lines...And whats important- its a lot more realistic then most romances. Characters not spend most time on thinking who lreally love, who he really love, who she really love, how to confess etc. Most of them know what they really want from begining what makes interactions between them a lot more exciting... Conversation between Elis and Kiri in 2 episode was sth else, at many different level... OP is really nice too...

Last edited by Dorsai; 2012-08-27 at 19:56.
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote