View Single Post
Old 2008-02-25, 14:21   Link #3069
Zeta Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
How retarded...well, at least there's going to be an epic end for Ali...if all of the 30 GN-Xs go boom, then that means Soma and Sergei are gone, Alejandro = dead, the Overfodders are more or less deciated, Trinity is gone, which only leaves me wondering whether the rumors about Lockon losing his sight (and his meaning towards the series by extension), Tieria going bonkers, Allelujah getting brainfried, and Graham eating it are all true.

If it is, then G00 really is a two-season show, since the second one will have almost nobody returning.

All I have to say though, is that everyone in this show is so pathetically weak. The Minerva, Archangel, and the rest of the CE crew have seen far worse odds and wtfpwned them all.

Edit: For the record, I consider this to be a near-perfect example of the tv trope of "Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies" and perhaps "Shoot the Shaggy Dog"

Both are horrid.

Fukuda > Mizushima when it comes to Gundam. For Mizushima's promise of gundams being these superweapons, they're *horridly* weak in this series.

And yes, I am suffering from (S) Freedom withdrawal. Give me back my gundams that are so powerful that they create their own identities--their own souls. Zero, S Freedom, etc...bring them back, and do away with these sad excuses for pilots and gundams.
Quote:
All I have to say though, is that everyone in this show is so pathetically weak. The Minerva, Archangel, and the rest of the CE crew have seen far worse odds and wtfpwned them all.
00=/=Other universes

Quote:
How retarded...well, at least there's going to be an epic end for Ali...if all of the 30 GN-Xs go boom, then that means Soma and Sergei are gone, Alejandro = dead, the Overfodders are more or less deciated, Trinity is gone, which only leaves me wondering whether the rumors about Lockon losing his sight (and his meaning towards the series by extension), Tieria going bonkers, Allelujah getting brainfried, and Graham eating it are all true.

If it is, then G00 really is a two-season show, since the second one will have almost nobody returning.
Stop making stuff up.It broadly says the GN-X's will be destroyed,but makes no mention of Sergei,Soma,or Patrick.I think that would have been worth mentioning if they all did bite the dust.Tieria,Setsuna,Allelujah,and Lockon are all still very much alive though.With Tieria and Setsuna being in stable condition.Allelujah sustaining a brain injury could be a plot device for Hallelujah to take over the body for all we know.Lockon becoming blind is a problem though and it's something we'll have to wait for it to resolve itself.Besides that there are still some loose ends that need to be tied up,as in the case of H/Allelujah vs Soma.

Quote:
Fukuda > Mizushima when it comes to Gundam. For Mizushima's promise of gundams being these superweapons, they're *horridly* weak in this series.
Except you are ignoring the fact that they have been shoving down our throats all series long that Skill>Technological Superiority.Graham damaging Throne Eins so early on was in huge violation of a Gundam norm,in that brand new suits(Specifically Gundams)are rarely damaged further backing up this point.Tieria was nearly killed by Soma,had he/VEDA not activated Nadleeh.Lockon underestimating Graham,the day and half assault on the Gundams.Heck Alejandro even touched on this,and said that the piloting needs to improve.This was episodes ago..All the technological superiority in the world save you all the time if the skills aren't up to par,and so far Technological Superiority has been one of the few thing's on the Meisters side,which up until now seems to have been taken away with the introduction of the GN-X units.

Quote:
And yes, I am suffering from (S) Freedom withdrawal. Give me back my gundams that are so powerful that they create their own identities--their own souls. Zero, S Freedom, etc...bring them back, and do away with these sad excuses for pilots and gundams.
Goodbye then.There is no holdup.

Last edited by Zeta Gundam; 2008-02-25 at 14:58.
Zeta Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote