View Single Post
Old 2004-04-04, 08:21   Link #64
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova
Yeah, yeah, your opinion, whatever.
You know, i'm glad you just said that. Because that means you don't care about other people's opinion so you want this thread to be all biased with morons who kiss you ass and accept everything you say about the show.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Anyway Crimson, if you're going to bet that someone doesn't know what they're talking about, make sure that person really doesn't know before mouthing off like that, hmm?

I noticed how long it took you to actually answer my question which means you most likely went back into the manga to come up with this summary. I know and you know you didn't remember all of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Simple. It's interesting. That's what's great about it. If the story is boring, then its bad. Simple as that.

To be more specific I like the whole complexity of the story. The relationships between the characters, the conspiracies, the hidden pasts. Of course, there's also the excellent art of the manga.
Yes the story is boring thats why its bad. simple as that.

complexity of the story = Terrible story

relationships between the characters = sex, sex, and more sex

exellent art = the only good thing in the manga

Quote:
I can tell you where to post or what to do however I want. If you don't like what I say then that just sucks for you.
You can tell me what to do or where to post however you want, but i don't give a rats ass because you can't make to do any of them.

Last edited by Crimson; 2004-04-04 at 08:43.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote