View Single Post
Old 2009-04-22, 20:03   Link #69
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
the vivrecard in question belongs to Rayleigh. Therefore, the crew would need to seek him out first if they want to reunite. Seeing as about a week has passed since the events at Sabaody, ol' Silvers should have been long done with the coating job, so they can set off to their next destination as soon as they rejoin each other....
Here's a thought: What if Rayleigh tries to find Luffy's crew? This sounds weak but that's what I got.

Quote:
Anyways, I read a translation of the chapter's script. I'm now about 98% certain that Luffy's going to Marineford. He even says that he will when Iva tells him that it's pretty much too late to break Ace out of prison at this point. And as for Crocodile.... he straight-up tells Luffy that he's interested in the upcoming war, and that he's no longer interested in Alabasta (and as I figured, he's not holding any grudge towards him). Also, Jinbei says that he knew Ace since he first joined Whitebeard's crew when he volunteers to help out (kinda figured that was the case, as well). Unsurprisingly, Luffy is unaware that Jinbei's a Shichibukai.....
What did I tell ya? We're soon approaching a new arc in the Whitebeard War Saga which is where the war really begins.

Quote:
Yeah, I can see that for myself now after reading the script. Still, that Croc is a sneaky bastard, so obviously Luffy and co. will still need to be vigilant around him, anyway (I mean, he was even threatening Jinbei at the end of the chapter....). I doubt that he'll go to Marineford with Luffy though, so I wonder what he plans to do once he busts out of prison......
I suspect that Ivankov would be most vigilant around Crocodile so that Crocodile would be forced to help Whitebeard.

Quote:
Yeah, I lol'ed at the lv6 prisoners getting Death Winked. Well, the floor also serves as death row, so I guess we really can't expect everyone down there to be as powerful as Croc or Jinbei. I still feel pretty sure that those prisoners that Iva named are all forces to be reckoned with, however......
Even if those prisoners will be taken care of, how will everyone get out? Using that elevator is risky considering Magellan and the others may be waiting for them after putting Ace on the ship to Marineford.