View Single Post
Old 2011-01-21, 01:44   Link #39
scr
my sides are in orbit

Guys, i have new speculah. What if everything is just a delusion that Madoka plays in her head as she's in comatose? She lost her family due to something beyond her control, and now she stages delusion where she's a magical girl who can do anything, ultimately being capable of saving her family from that something that will appear soon.

Other than her family, every other players on the stage are based on something familiar to her. For example, judging from how Mami dies she's based on a cake ("Charlotte") that she loves, and Homura is based on her aloof black cat. Kyubey is based on generic fairies in magical girl anime that she loves to watch, but due to the gruesome nature of her family's death, this fairies is twisted into a Faustian horror, because Madoka have stopped to believe that there's a benevolent God.

The part of Madoka that wants to awaken from this comatose try to warp this sweet dream into nightmare, and it's Kyubey's role to do that. The part of her that don't want to awaken is represented by Homura.

tl;dr: Mami is a cake and Homura is a cat.
If there's a Final Fantasy game that I must put my personal seal of disapproval on, it's Crisis Core. I mean, just look at how this Genesis Rhapsodos dude is raping the canon. It's bad. As in, fanfiction bad.
scr is offline   Reply With Quote