View Single Post
Old 2013-06-17, 03:39   Link #4103
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
I just recently finished Naka no Hito Nado Inai. I have to say, I really enjoyed it. To me it had that nice good mix of Comedy and Story similar to My Girlfriend is the President. If I had to rank the Heroine routes, it would be:

1. Louis
2. Ayano
3. Luka
4. Saori
The stories were somewhat cheesy like a Tokusatsu serie (probably intentional) but nevertheless very enjoyable because of the characters and the comedy.
That's pretty much the same ranking that i would give, eventhough i would tie Ayano and Louis' stories for the best because i liked their routes equally because of the slight better story in Ayano's story but the more deredere Louis. Yuka's route was also nice but overall slightly weaker than the previous 2 and i didn't like Saori, but it was more a problem of her charactertype that i didn't like rather than her actual route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Since I've played Osanadai and Nakahito, I'm wondering if I should try out Onigokko. Anyone ever try it?
I didn't like it as much as Osadai or Nakahito, but Onigokko was still very enjoyable. Also a psp port will be out at the end of the month (with an extra heroine), so that is also an option if you own a psp
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote