View Single Post
Old 2013-06-17, 06:28   Link #4104
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Finished Kisaragi Goldstar. Uhm, ... I'm a bit at loss of words. Saya: The first half up to h-scene one were fine enough, but the latter half once the supernatural element appeared (or rather re-appeared?) was for me somehow a headache. Koutarou was probably the most annoying jerk-ish character of her route and he should have gotten the crap beaten out of him. Even the "final stage" of her route wasn't tha appealing, but I loved the flashback between Futami-tachi and Saya's first encounter.
Overall: A somehow wobbly start of the VN, but I guess if all routes are based around some supernatural element, I know what to expect. Especically that some of the potential mystery element for Ichika was already foreshadowed. So that's good in hindsight.
After completing it, I would still say to have generally enjoyed the ride. Some annoying/too drama-esque aspects, but nothing really outrageous. I liked the soundtrack during the mystery/supernatural elements. The side character route were similar as with Dolphin Diver very short. I think the longest route would have been Tori's feeling-wise.
From the other characters: I like the teacher and Ririko.

Spoiler for True End:

Favorite route order: Tsubasa > Ichika-chan (her dere-dere side <3) > Mikoto > Saya. Mikoto here not as the second worst route, but as the solid middle.
From the side character's I only really liked Nanako.
Obviously due to the heavy rabu-rabu and icha-icha I loved Tsubasa's route. Mild drama + *awww* and smiling-scenes. Here again, Ichika's plot-part occured differently than I thought it would, but in the long run I was okay with it.

Last edited by Mahou; 2013-06-17 at 09:25.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote