View Single Post
Old 2008-04-27, 04:36   Link #70
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
Also, it's basically confirmed that the female Kabuki in the OP is Alto and maybe his dad saw a good female Kabuki actress in Alto. And hey, he seems to fit the role just fine.
Alto's dad scares me to no ends. The scene where he glares at Alto then imagines him as female kabuki made me think he is a psycho. Why else would you think of your son as a beautiful female -___-
Quote:
As for SMS, I suppose they can explain why they have a very capable military force in that the morale in the actual military force isn't very high (which sorta doesn't make sense by itself...) but I guess that'll do for now. I sort of don't buy that a capitalistic one-up-manship of private military contractors is even POSSIBLE for a small colony ship (even with millions on board). That seems too small a scale for major military projects to prop up, but then again, the original Macross had inexplicable capabilities even in a relatively tiny 1km ship.
The SMS kinda reminds me of mithril from full metal panic.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS