View Single Post
Old 2012-11-19, 12:54   Link #5490
I Fail at Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I have seen lots of people discussing that throwing lots of arguments like "Shinn was not experienced enough for that" or "Freedom was a superior mobile suit" but then there's the fact that Shinn spent two years training in ZAFT and that the Impulse's multiple packs allowed him to keep fighting after taking major damage in contrast to the Freedom and Justice who keep the same armor during all the fight.

Still in the Edge manga they also covered it more as Athrun says that Kira was fighting poorly in comparison to previous fights. Later in Kira's own sidestory he remembers seeing the Saviour in Impulse's place and not being able to concentrate as he remembered Athrun's claims of him being hypocrite.

About Fukuda I remember I once read an interview about his original plans for SEED's ending which was similar to how it ended but more "a la Tomino" (well, more like the past Tomino considering even himself found his shows too violent during Zeta's remake and Evolve) with even more people dying in the middle of a panic. I guess he actually wanted ot add more violent staff since the SEED Special Edition and HD episodes added more revealing shots of Tolle's death and that ship Yzak destroyed.
@amaterasu4

Cause I want to get this out the way. I know all about SEED/Destiny/Side Story's and SEED's Original ending etc. *In a soft voice*.. You shouldn't fell the need to tell me all this, because I already know everything your saying (just now letting you know). It was nice of you to try and be informative, but like I said I already know about everything of what your telling me. So were good?.... Ok!

Back to Freedom vs Impulse. My whole point was... That how the fight was won, key word "how" , was not feasible to begin with.
I Fail at Life is offline   Reply With Quote