View Single Post
Old 2006-12-24, 20:21   Link #100
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
@ Veritas

Well... perhaps you should have asked a few general questions in regards to what Air was going to be about before you just picked it up and watched it? Your user title says that you hate bishoujo games; were you unaware that Air was based on a bishoujo game? Perhaps you should have bothered to find out in the first place?

And did you keep watching the show after the first episode? If so, and you hated it... sorry, but you do have only yourself to blame for that. Trite, but true.

As to the topic at hand... sigh, sadly I had to cancel my order for Air on blu-ray in the end, due to rather unforseeen problems involving a few bills and then the crazy month of cost that is December - a new pair of glasses, and paying for my GAMSAT test next year took a large chunk of my extra income, as did the whole Christmas shopping thing. That said - it's still available on Amazon.co.jp even now. And I'm in the process of downloading the OP rips, as they're really what I'd love to see right now. If I don't end up picking up the BR box in the next few months, I think I'll get the DVDs instead - saves me having to pick up a player - or, well... if the box is still there, my inherent weakness will still be there

Merry Christmas all!

-Andiyar