View Single Post
Old 2008-05-25, 04:25   Link #50
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
French Open starting today, any predictions for how this will play out?

If Federer can't get his act together I think Nadal will just take it again.
Well if what you say about Federer having "mono" being true then I hope Federer can recover fully to give the French a good shot. I always thought this would be his year to win the French because he failed to win the Australian, which he's won 3 years in a row. Almost like his safety net in someways. I think he deserves to win the French at least once and hope he can get to the final to give it another shot.

Though he has some tough opponents, especially Djokovic who could go all the way if he can play solidly and beat Federer. Nadal was lucky to beat Djokovic in Hamburg, but then Nadal always seems look down and out, only to end up wining the set from 5-1 down. He can definatly get to people mentally and beating him can show a lot about someones character.

Like when Federer beat him in Wimbledon last year, truly epic. Watching that was one of the highights of my life, let alone Federer's or Nadal's. So...to make a prediction for the French, whoever wins between Djokovic and Federer. If Federer is ill then Djokovic. I don't see Nadal winning this year.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote