View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 20:02   Link #1712
TakenForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
At 45? Just use them in the low level NG+ mine dungeons. You should have elemental weapons or really strong weapons that will make up for any level difference.
I guess imma use singate to 60.... I forgot about the OP treasure weapons I gotten from the level 90 dungeons. The only problem with going in at lvl 45 is that I will get 1 shot by some attacks sometimes & I still don't have the Vulcan meteorite to boost up my defense- even though I cleared Avert Bay, Pl. Mountains and Valkyrie falls, I still only have 3 meteorites =.= I guess you get the rest from the other 2 dungeons I didn't do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by styr View Post
Yeah, the harpies are annoying buggers due to charm. Make sure you carry around a few of those clarity powders since they cure charm. Church sells them for 100g a pop if you can't synth them. Sell any treasures that you find at the church for some quick cash, they are listed under the "other" tab.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I was in your shoes about a month ago, struggling to do much of anything with weak characters that felt frustrating compared to what the forum posts made it seem like. Just hang in there and it'll pay off.

Here's some interesting info that you will definitely find useful if you don't know this already:

Costume requirements

Spoiler for costume requirements:

I'm still having nightmares trying to clearing Phema mountains.... In total, I used over 60 goddess tears because everytime I would get hit, the mobs would apply charm / confuse / para / fear all together =.=

Last edited by TakenForce; 2012-08-01 at 20:13.
TakenForce is offline   Reply With Quote