View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 18:42   Link #1829
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyworld2 View Post
Thank you. I signed? up for that and I hope that I'll be able to see it.

I'm starting to get worried because I don't have a premium niconico account. I followed ultimate's instructions and didn't get any error message or anything about me requiring a premium account so I'm hoping that I don't need one. (But in case a premium account is required but doesn't have a region lock, I'll be looking forward the your youtube release!)
Basically a premium account guarantees access at all times (sometimes free users get kicked out during live events and have to refresh to get back in/wait) and gives a longer timeshirt allotment. The ones I've done gave me 7 days as well, so who knows. You'll definitely be able to watch it later that day though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free View Post
Seems like this link is only for the radio show. The actual 1st epi showing is linked below where it says "「リトルバスターズ!」第1話アニメ​上映会", and it's Japanese IP only.
The airing for that is 2012/10/12 23:30 Tokyo time.
What we're talking about is the first half of the first episode that'll be shown on Friday: "アニメ第一話の一部先行配信" The link you're talking about is the normal internet showing (6 days after Tokyo MX shows it) which, as you said, is region-locked as is all of the Niconico showings.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT