View Single Post
Old 2012-12-09, 12:15   Link #34
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
I foresee them losing and then Orochimaru and Sasuke saving the day.
Kishimoto might as well take a giant dump on his manga if he did that. Thankfully, Sasuke has his own sub-plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Aren't they sharing intels in real time? So maybe most of them already know how the Kages are doin'? I'm not sure myself
Temari should at least know something bad happened to the Kages since Madara is standing there and she left while Madara was about the fight the Kages. But she is too busy getting excited about being Mrs. Temari Nara to worry about her brother getting slaughtered.

Also, I bet you anything, Inoichi starts bleeding again next chapter and Shika's dad can't talk to the Alliance. With no one to tell them what to do, the Alliance will fall apart until another leader emerges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Obito: Lets kill them all right now and achieve our goal.
Madara: No. We'll stand here and do nothing so that the author can convey a message.
Like this doesn't happen in every shonen manga. Kishi learned well from the master of having characters stand there and prattle on before they fight, Akira Toriyama. Kubo, Oda, Togashi, Mashima, etc. They all do it.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote