Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-13, 20:01   Link #2922
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Well, you know. Dance, sing, etc. Perform.
Thought so, just checking. And yes, the stage is indeed Chieri's place. She doesn't do so bad in front of the camera, though.

Quote:
It was probably also to disguise the kirara's real target a bit back in season 1, when it worked best when both Chieri and Nagisa were together.
Then they wouldn't have shown Chieri in a ponytail in the first place during s1. Were we (read, I) just too dumb to notice?

Quote:
Oh be warned, I come up with all sorts of graphic and disproportionately violent threats to people who are mean to girls I like in these shows. If he were to do something like that to her... I don't know if any of my normal ways of wanting to kill villains would be strong enough punishment. I may have to come up with something special should that happen.
Guess I shouldn't tell you the even worse things he could do that have even more of a chance to happen. At the very least, Kanata, Yuuko and Nagisa wouldn't buy any spy crap for even a second.

Quote:
So while I think it would be possible to shake her out of her immediate lethergy and back into being an idol (or inspire her out of it, as we saw here), I suspect whatever the bigger issue is that's getting her down has yet to be fully resolved, and it's going to take something... else to solve it.
Hopefully that something is her bursting into Aizendad's lair to rescue Chieri while singing aitakatta.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote