View Single Post
Old 2004-04-24, 00:22   Link #102
Radd
Just Married, Oct. 28th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
*whoosh* Did you hear that? It's the sound of my entire post going over your head. Of course, it's entirely possible that you were replying to a completely different post and mistakenly quoted MY message, but I'm going to take the benefit of the doubt and leave here as quickly as possible.
Somebody's posts are flying well over someone's head, and maybe I am misunderstanding what you're trying to say, but you most definitely are completely missing my point as well. My main point is that if someone doesn't give a reason as to why they do or do not like a show, then they are not providing any useful information. If someone hates giant robots in anime, but they don't say so when they hop in a thread and say, "I hate Gundam!", then they quite simply have not added anything useful to the thread.

I'm not arguing about whether or not somneone should or should not like some sort of anime, I'm critisizing the mentality where people come into threads like this and start listing off the names of anime. A thread where people randomly list anime that they either like or hate, without telling which, would be just as useful. In fact, a thread like that should be started and pinned, and all threads like this should be deleted instantly if that sort of mentality is to be encouraged. It would save a lot of time and a lot of bandwidth.