View Single Post
Old 2011-10-12, 16:30   Link #774
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
The Harmonic Divine States are those giant masses of land we see falling from the sky in the first episode. If you looked closely, you could see that the upper masses of land line up exactly with the land masses they fell on below. Basically, the Harmonic Divine States were the original setting the humans prepared for their re-enactment of history. The Divine States meanwhile were what was left of the inhabitable land after the humans returned from Heaven. The Harmonic Divine States were a copy of the Divine States, but they don't exist anymore. It's because the Harmonic Divine States fell back down onto the Divine States that the humans are now using the original Divine States for their re-enactment of history.

On the episode itself, episode 2 was slow. Masazumi is the only character who has received any remotely human characterization/development? But we're still hanging around on the same day as the previous episode with the main char fooling around after he made the announcement of his confession. Felt like nothing happened. Although these are supposed to be setup episodes, I hope ep. 3 is more exciting.
K got it. That all makes perfect sense actually. I think I completely understand the back story, though I do tend to agree that it could have been clarified just a little better it was there in the episode for us to see.

Now watch they go explain all of this in full detail next episode.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote