View Single Post
Old 2014-04-30, 23:50   Link #391
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Round 1 is now officially over. Let's sum everything up.

CLB vs. PIT... That was a very exciting series from start from finish, but the Penguins were just too experienced to not finish the job.

DET vs. BOS... Disappointing from the Red Wings considering the head-to-head record during the season. The special teams and the better goalie made the difference.

MTL vs. TB... Very happy for the Habs when they swept Tampa Bay. The series showed the importance of having a goalie who can make key saves regardless of how good your attacking force is.

PHI vs. NYR... A very good see-saw series as well. In the end, the Rangers had more players stepping up to the plate than the Flyers had throughout the series.

MIN vs. COL... Very surprised by the display by the Wild, especially in Game 7 where they came from behind 4 times to force OT and win it.

DAL vs. ANA... hardly fought series, but the Ducks ended up showing why they stood on top of the NHL for a while. Getzlaf... respect.

CHI vs. STL... I thought the worst would happen for the Blackhawks after 2 games, but then we saw how valuable all those years of playoff experience paid off for Chicago.

LA vs. SJ... What can I say? No words really. There was no way I would have put money on that.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote