View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 23:40   Link #1363
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Whoa, the new information from the new Connect are very interesting, especially about Stella. Wonder if she will make more appearance on later volume and will finally have closure...

And I just finally catch up to the latest translated chapter of vol 8. Before I'm not sure which chapter the second season will end, but after reading chapter 4, I think it pretty fits to be last episode material considering the opening scene suggest season 2 will cover until the school festival and the film project.

Though maybe they have to make some adjustment since at that point Kodaka and Rika's interaction doesn't have its closure yet, ending the season with Kodaka's denying their status will leave bad after taste. Perhaps they will skip Kodaka and Rika scene at the rooftop (save it for third season, maybe ), making Rika sick for other reason so she couldn't finish the editing in time, or other original plot leading to the same result with Neighbor Club happily watches the movie just for themselves on their club room at the last day of festival, while the riajuu are partying outside.