View Single Post
Old 2013-01-31, 20:00   Link #1364
csuree
The Most Hated™

honestly now that the second season started airing, I had re-read the whole light novel and watched all the episodes.
Yozora is just pathetic, she is so evil,posessive, manipulative and arrogant with no sign of any humble attitude. I can't see a love flag raised for her at all, during the whole story she did not evolve to be a better human. she still has the same personality and sometimes shows some affectionate sides but those are when Kodaka is with her or she wants to keep Kodaka from the other girls.
As for Sena....her flag was triggered at their first trip to the pool. She might be just as bad as Yozora, in terms of attitude but at least she showed multiple signs of evolution, She can be humble, and lovely and very cute too and then she loses that arrogant aura around her. Her being in love woth Kodaka started when she was scolded at the first "date" and after she began saying those "small lettered" remarks. She confessing is a big step....forward.
Rika....she is a hard case... but she is the closest to a true friend of them all. Her pervy outbursts are just a facade, she is so smart she knows everything, but as you know knowledge is power and she does not want to wield a weapon as strong as that.
Yukimura... no commment... she is like I don't really know... a phantom character....her presence can be felt but ......it is not significant YET.
Kobato.....Clear case of bother complex......
Maria....cute kid... just like a 10 year old.....

And as a conclusion we can draw that except Yozora....All the club members have leveled up....in terms of social interaction.....

Spoiler for i feel them....: