View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 13:42   Link #1370
csuree
The Most Hated™

nah it is okay.. i kinda understand your point too...Sadly i was in her shoes, acting like a dipsh.t..... but i hated myself for being like that.... that is why i kinda dislike her too....

after i graduated from college i began to spiral down as well.....i started drinking and smoking weed (not hardcore but i was drunk at least 6 times/ month)...and my attitude was getting like Yozora's but with a little help from a pair of girls (friends only) i learned to control myself enough so i would not become a scumbag. but i'm still a loner though...

I hope fate holds something for her salvation too...

So thinking about it you are right about it as she created the club only to Kodaka and her but the others had come unwillingly and this put sand in her well oiled plan. this might be a reason for her to push them away....but you know pushing away 3-4 people that care about you in a way or another will backfire as they will fed fed up with her attitude and leave her alone.
But I foresee that this will be avoided by a series of events that will bring her close to everybody....

about Sena becoming a nun......hmmm I hope she will not do that....i have an ominous feeling that Kodaka will reject her. (God i hate when a lovable cute girl gets dumped for no strong reason)...i honestly want them to become a couple...
And as the opening of volume 7 said... they are striving to get friends but they forget it that they have already became a circle of close friends...When will they realize this? good question huh?

off
Boku ha tomodachi ga sukunai....(i have few friends).....i have even less...(zero)....so i envy them...
many people suggest i should change.....ok. i heard it... but how do i start? /off