View Single Post
Old 2008-08-16, 21:33   Link #1845
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Will do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Episode 1
1. The whole speech by C.C. about her being the only one who knows the true Lelouch. Then the Kiss. I can't bring the lines from the discussion. I seems that I lost this video :/
Arguably, much of that sequence is more a matter of simple fact than romantic hints. Amnesiac (in a sense) Lelouch was a falsity in and of himself. Can't deny the kiss, but that's sort of like Starfire in the Teen Titans comics. She kissed Robin because it was fun, not because it was necessary.

Quote:
Episode 3
1. C.C. was in fact the Zero who showed up at the TV. Kallen was jaelous about how much C.C. seems close to Lelouch. I see this as a good point. But maybe because I am a biased C.C. fan.
Sure sign of trust, but then Lelouch has always trusted C.C. and she's used to the act.

Quote:
Episode 5
1. >>>>> I can't find Koshimizu's post about what C.C. was thinking when we can see her behind the door while zero makes his speech. It was from a storyboard.

2. C.C. being at ashford to retreive Cheese Kun XD. And Lelouch who was mad at her. That was so cute. Also, C.C. was also about to say something to Lelouch, but shirley showed up....

Lelouch: "Was Suzaku given Geass as well?"

C.C.: "No, that doesn't seem to be the case."

C.C.: "Anyway being near you -"

*shirley shows up* -_-

What C.C. was about to say?
1. Dead end there then.
2. Can't deny that.

Quote:
Episode 6
1. Apparently C.C. said everything to Lelouch about what V.V. was planning. "to Kill gods". But the discussion switched to Charles and V.V.. What Lelouch has responded to C.C. is still a mystery. Not romantic, I know. But I am curious about what Lelouch's reply was...
We all are, I'm sure, but I doubt he took it literally.

Quote:
Episode 7
1. Someone was talking with C.C. (Marianne maybe?). Maybe about C.C.'s feelings (if she is upset about Lelouch or not), but if that's the case, C.C. was in total denial.

"I don't mind if he doesn't come back here. All that matters to me is that he stays alive."

"Just to quit being Zero is easy. It's not that romantic of a thought."

IMO she really is in total denial about how she feels XD

2. Kaguya's "Three court ladies" thing. XD

I think that C.C. was a bit annoyed by what Kaguya was saying about "her husband" Lelouch.

"It's wonderfull to know that you are more a woman than you appear."

I think that because of the annoyed tone of her voice. But maybe it's just me.

3. C.C. and Kallen discussion

C.C.: "This mask is heavy. Not only the japanese, but the one who wears it must bear the entire world on his shoulders"

I think this shows how much C.C. understands Lelouch. About what he is doing. About what he bears on his shoulders.

4. When Lelouch showed up, C.C. was smiling, then Kaguya looked at her. C.C. was in total denial about her being happy. But she was happy.
1. Agree.
2. Possibly, but she only said that after Kaguya was ok with Zero sleeping around.
3. She's had longer to get a sense of that.
4. Obvious moment of like. no denying it.

Quote:
Episode 9
1. C.C. interrupted Kallen and Lelouch and was saying weird things about pizza and tabasco. My point of view is that she was jealous.
Can't argue.

Quote:
Episode 10
1. C.C. teased him about Kaguya:

"Not your type?"

Why did she say that? Did she see Kaguya as a rival?

2. In the elevator, Lelouch and C.C. were talking about the chinese soldiers. This scene is maybe not romantic but shows how they are close as accomplices.

C.C.: "I see, so from the rebel soldiers there... Did you use a truth serum of something?"

Lelouch: "One by the name of geass"

C.C.: *smile*.

No real romantic meaning I think but I loved that scene XD
1. The teasing was about Tianzi, not Kaguya.
2. Agreed, semi-cute/funny moment.

Quote:
Episode 11
1. Lelouch showed one more time that he cares about her. I loved his voice when he was talking to her.

C.C.: "I shall go out with Akatsuki"

Lelouch: "C.C.. If things look unfavorable, then get out."

C.C.: "You make your moves before that happens."

I will add that she had faith in him while him was in doubts.

2. C.C. rooted for Kaguya about Tianzi's feelings for Xing Ke. Lelouch was surprised that even C.C. thinks that one's feelings is the most important. C.C. was looking at him with a smile when he left to talk with Tamaki. And Lelouch added:

"To think that even C.C. is against it..."

At least, he learned one more time that C.C. can also think as a woman because she is a woman. Then shirley helped him to realize the importance of Love.
Can't disagree with either.

Quote:
Episode 12
1. While Lelouch was in a fight with shirley (clearly about shirley's feeling), he was thinking about her to help him because he didn't understand the mistake he made.

"It seems that I made a mistake somewhere, but what should I... Damn it! If only C.C. were here."

So he thought that C.C. could help him about "shirley's *love* feelings"? I was surprised. Since episode 11, he seems to think that C.C. knows a lot about Love.
Because she does. Remember episode 5. She had to clue him in on Villetta and Ohgi.

Quote:
Episode 14
1. C.C. was talking with someone

"What does he thinks I am? Leaving me here like this as a messenger."

*annoyed face*

"Hah? Come on now... I'm just worried that he might've forgotten about our pact"

My opinion is that this "someone" was teasing her about her feelings for Lelouch.

2. I think that C.C. was pissed about how Lelouch was talking about Shirley and the geass. That geass should be erased from this world. Because he meant to eradicate everything about Geass without thinking about her.

"This is the least I can do for shirley..."

C.C.: "Then shall you erase me as well?" <<<< I think she was a bit angry and maybe sad.

3. Lelouch tried to protect her (again) from V.V. during the battle.

"That's perhaps... Lelouch and my...".

C.C. was crying while saying that. I think she was crying because of Lelouch. He was planning to eradicate the Geass. So imo she was talking about her supposed wish to die and about Lelouch who wanted to destroy the geass. I don't think she was really happy about that, because she thought that Lelouch didn't care at all about her and was just trying to eradicate the geass (including her). While she has, imo, already changed her plan by not using Lelouch as her replacement.

BTW I think that the "perhaps" word means that she was not sure about what she wants OR about what Lelouch feels towards her.
1. Marianne, and she's known to do that.
2. probably, at least a little. Wanting to die, however, makes her a little indifferent.
3. Simple matter of logic there, but more concern could be present.
4. More like she regretted having to give him up I think.

Quote:
Episode 15
1. C.C. saved Lelouch from Charles by lying to him. I don't think that she was serious about her life and death speech. And she sent Lelouch in the World of C to save him. That's why the other C.C. inside the world of C, said:

"for you to have been sent here must mean that she wanted to protect you from something, even for a short moment."

I think she cares a lot for him. It could be Love imo, but at least she cares a lot for him. That scene was like a sacrifice imo, for Lelouch's sake.

2. While Charles was about to kill her, she was crying. I think that she was also tired to live before meeting with Lelouch in R1, but now she has a reason to live: Lelouch. And she doesn't want to hurt him. Lelouch asked her:

"Why didn't you attempt to die with me as your replacement."

I think she doesn't want to use Lelouch as her replacement, while it was her plan at the beginning; I think, back in the beginning of the first season. Lelouch added:

"You were able to push the hell know as eternal Life onto me!".

I think she changed her mind. In the end she didn't want to give him the curse of immortality. She didn't want to hurt him. I think there is a real point here about her feelings towards him.

3. The line by Lelouch

"she's my.... my...."

What Lelouch was about to say is still a mystery. I don't know what, but there is a chance it could have been something romantic. (I don't say it's obvious, but it could have been something like that)

4. The line from Lelouch:

"Are you pitying me, C.C.?!".

Lelouch didn't get it OR was trying to force her to say the real reason about why she didn't take him as her replacement. Then C.C. started to cry and close her eyes. I think she finaly acknowledged what she feels for him at that moment.

5. Lelouch saying that he "will make her smile". Not inevitably romantic, I guess, but he cared a lot for her at that moment. He showed it clearly.

6. C.C. refused to die. The main reason I saw: her feelings for him. She didn't know that she will lose her immortaly at this very moment, but even so, she chose to stay with him rather than death.

7. Lelouch knows almost everything about her now. Her real wish, her geass, her past. He knows everything about the real C.C. and why she acted like that till now. I will add lelouch line "look at me". It doesn't have any meaning but just because I loved it XD

8. In front of Twilight Door, Lelouch was really gentle to her. And he was about to say something to her about Rolo

"I'll use him right away to..."

But never finished his line. I don't know what to think about this. Feel free to give your opinion.

9. When he realized that C.C. lost her memories, he seems in shock. Look at his eyes.

10. C.C. is now mortal again and lost her geass code. Immortality was the main problem to build up a Lelouch X C.C. relationship, but now, she is human again, but she lost her memories... But I'm not pessimistic and I think she will get her memories back without becoming immortal again.
This whole episode shows that she cares for Lelouch, and that he doesn't want to lose her, either. The memory loss has taken her any anyway, so he was surprised. She's no longer herself.

Quote:
Episode 16
1. Lelouch did a promise to her that he will not hurt her, but fails at it since he slapped her later by accident. Lelouch showed again that he cares about her. He seemed also shocked when she said

"This is nothing compared to what I usually get."

Then he started to tremble while putting his left hand on her hand. I don't know if it's really that romantic, but I think he was a least full of regrets about what he did to her.

2. The Band Aid. We have talked a lot about this band aid. Well, this band aid was put on her ring finger from the left hand. In France, at least, this is where the boys put a ring for fiançailles or/and when they get married to the girls they love. There is a big close up on C.C. hand. So we can see it clearly. Me, I think this is foreshadowing something romantic. I don't see another reason to explain "why this hand", "why this finger", "and why the band aid is exactly in place of where a ring would be".

3. Lelouch knows that she suffered a lot. And she gives him an advice about friends and such. I think he will remember it in the next episodes when he will be in "isolation". That he needs "at least" some friends. Not really romantic, but that scene is important imo, and not only because of what happened later between suzaku and him.
C.Chii may see the band aid as something, but Lelouch wouldn't.

Quote:
Episode 17
1. C.C. was looking at her band aid with a smile on her face. Don't really romantic at first, but this quick scene was put there because the authors doesn't want us to forget about the band aid. There was no other good reason to bring up this scene imo.

2. When looking at the TV during the attack at the Tokyo Bay, C.C. was upset. About him I guess. He is her "master" after all. Not really romantic again, but if she cares about him, then she doesn't see him as a bad master. That's important I think "if something as to happen between them in the next episodes".
Lelouch is probably the first person to care, so it's natural she'd like him in return.