View Single Post
Old 2012-03-02, 16:44   Link #20
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I got my bronze key receipt when my (knowledge?) is high enough for it to appear under alchemy. Now I just need my silver key...

Note that the rym dragon can drop either fang or claw. Might want to save before killing it.
Spoiler for rym dragon hack:

I also discovered that demonic gear can be unequipped by hannah at the church if the decurse option is chosen.

I am trying to find a place for Aht in my party: but she is just toooo slow and Wil+Melodianna (my fav atm) already tank well enough.

Sharty is hit or miss. Super cat punch costs all her mana but can possibly do a lot of damage. Atm mine is only lv16 stuck selling things at the shop. She has good resist modifiers but mine has very low res stat which makes her too fragile to use.

Suina with a bowling ball (act2 quest iirc that ate all my wood supply)/Earth Crystal is a surprise gem. She is able to dominate water map as she can dive, gets Depth Charge, gets powered up in water, and the earth crystal allows her to use earth magic vs other water-based creatures (water weak vs earth).

Uya is used similar to Suina on lava maps: but for the most part I use him as a treasure hunter because of his mobility.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote