Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 14:14   Link #3772
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
Unfortunately it seems that wall scroll is one of the limited goods that's going to be sold on the limited access iM@S goods page on lalabit market

http://lalabitmarket.channel.or.jp/

...which you need the "back stage pass" pre-order bonus of the Shiny Festa games to get access to. orz. I really, REALLY hope that I can get a third party site to purchase it for me.

Oh, and apparently there are still more DLC catalogs for iM@S2. The featured song of DLC Catalog#12 will be FuruFuru Future.

...and they announced the contents of part 3 of the DLC sale. As expected it will be contents of catalogs 5 and 6. orz. Guess I'm paying full price for Kyun! Vampire Girl and the costume set...

...unless they're going to have another sale celebrating the one year anniversary of the PS3 version of the game's release. (wishful thinking, I know)
Well, ain't you just a fountain of knowledge?

I just sent an e-Mail to my merchant friend in Japan; hopefully he'll manage to find that wall scroll hanging around somewhere in Japan; I reckon it'll pop up other places at some point.

Knew the DLC catalogs wouldn't end just yet; it's a good source of income from an already DLC heavy game (what was it, $800+ of DLC? Don't know who in their right mind would pay so much for an in-game message). I'm hoping they release Danketsu at some point; that would be such a fun song to play, but I guess quintet is the largest group you can perform with...

As for the sale, kinda expected that as well. My original plan was to buy Brand New Day and Watashitachi wa Zutto...Deshou? at the least, so it still works out for me. :3