View Single Post
Old 2006-09-30, 22:05   Link #61
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky
Done. And sorry first, but.... one note: a lot of people here read the manga before and well, I think you are right about not to reveal anything substantial, but yet you cant stop manga readers from talking about what they would expect from the adaptation.
Thanks a lot Chucky! That was quick!

I don't know about others but personally, I don't have any problem with manga readers' talking about their expectation/disappointment as long as they are talking about a corresponding episode and doesn't reveal anything beyond that will happen in the future. I've seen a lot of sensible posters like Sushi-Y, Hunter do a lot of comparison between the original source and the anime adaptation in spoilers. I enjoy reading such posts since those kind of posts give me a better insight of an episode and even clear up certain things that remained vague until then.

Anyway, this is an open forum where everyone is entitled to share their opinion and enjoy it just as much as the next posters, let it be the manga-readers or the anime-only viewers as long as they don't ruin it for each other. I'll join your campaign of rooting out any discrimination against the manga readers if there is even any hint of it.