Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-01-02, 09:28   Link #18639
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, i can't help but believe that the Shuzen family are being forced against they're will to "help" Fairy Tale. I also believe that the Shuzen families alliance will be broken up with Fairy Tale before they are able to carry out whatever plan they have in mind.

Most likely due to Tsukune's and Moka's situation.

I doubt Akua was under any orders from Fairy Tale or the Shuzen family to "take" or kidnap Moka but it was of her own accord, i doub't this is something that Issa or Gyokuro wants, since Issa was very supportive of Akasha's idea to send Moka away, he also made the arrangements.

I also think that Akua and the Shuzen family are not on good terms, no doub't because of what happened in the past this can be strongly hinted from Kahlua's warning.

At best we will be seeing Kahlua and Miyabi in this Arc, i'm unsure weather or not the Shuzen family or even Fairy Tale will make an appearance, since it's focused on Akua and the Miu family.

As for Hokuto and Kiria, i have no reason not to trust in they're judgement, however i do not see a hidden objective like you do, until givin' a reason to see one.

Hokuto had already planned to help Tsukune and his friends, though the plane crashing is something that some of us would consider not very helpful but it's Hokuto's and Kiria's way of helping from a brutal approach, even Kiria pointed out that Hokuto missed his chance to warn Tsukune, which means Hokuto wants to help Tsukune.

It also appears that Hokuto and Kiria especially Hokuto have been keeping track of Tsukune for quite a while them knowing about Tsukune, Moka and the rest of the girls going to China wasn't no coincidence but who knows for how long, it could be assumed that it was as far back as Tsukune's first encounter with Fairy Tale of course this can be an obvious assumption or it could be back even further. They also knew about Akua and her intentions, which means that they also have a firm grip on the situation as well, after they're help offering to Tsukune all thats left now is to decide on how to approach the situation to rescue Moka.

The "big role" i mentioned about Omote-Moka playing in this Arc is her mental guidance for Ura-Moka thats what i meant, im fully aware that she won't make a physical appearance but only a mental one.

However we don't know weather or not Omote-Moka will make a "physical appearance" in this Arc.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-01-02 at 10:47.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote