Thread: Licensed Yosuga no Sora
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-04, 11:24   Link #32
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

I vaguely recall something about a VN which had real twincest from somewhere, now I know what title it is, lol.

To be honest I'm not all that impressed with the manga so far. It clings too much to its eroge roots, which means girls other than the *main girl* gets boring attention while the actual eroge would, I imagine, don't have those scenes when the player's playing another route. Not to mention that harems as a rule bore me. Nonetheless Haru isn't such a bad protagonist if he's allowed to stand on his own and not bound and shackled down by the It's-obvious-he-was-the-player-character-from-an-eroge syndrome.

I hope the anime handles it better. They'd better stick to Sora as the main focus at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
As far as I know, the manga is unlicensed... we'll see if the anime is picked up. For now, I'm enjoying the manga and looking forward to the anime.
I imagine FireChick is linking to an online manga reading site (I think I know which one since the scanlator specifically "authorized" a single site), which means a lot of other stuff that are indeed licensed in North America will also be linked.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote