View Single Post
Old 2012-07-30, 19:19   Link #29874
GuestSpeaker

Quote:
though this wouldn't explain why Yasu has no breasts
What? If Yasu was an androgen resistant male he could not have breasts. Though I don't remember that coming up in the ring (maybe not in the Western version...)

Quote:
The problem is that those numbers matches Battler & Beato's birthdates and the code needed to access to the bank account.
When did we learn their birthdays? Also another issue with that theory is yes, without meta knowledge that pattern couldn't mean anything to Rudolf because it is meaningless without prior knowledge.
Quote:
after she was forced to kill off her other accomplices prematurely
How did that get forced?
Quote:
Well I think Yasu would realize that the Lion heads were turned and some stuff was opened up
Not necessarily, if she was never able to separate off from the group to go check on it she might not. However the magic scene implied that Yasu did know that Eva was at least supposed to have solved the epitaph. Unless she really thought they siblings would tell each-other if they found the gold.

Actually here's a thought, did Kinzo's guns actually come from his study? It would be an interesting twist if Yasu always kept them in the gold room (ala Ep 7 tea party). This would mean people either solved the epitaph a lot, and she just never bothered to follow the rules (unlikely) OR she often took people who were accomplices down there...

Finally, when I asked about the challenge mentioned in the description of Evatrice, I hadn't considered that she did succeed where Beatrice failed: People spent all their time trying to find a culprit other than the magic witch for the crimes, but lots of people loved Eva culprit theory.
GuestSpeaker is offline   Reply With Quote