View Single Post
Old 2013-01-11, 15:34   Link #9208
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
You pretty much just shot your own argument in the foot. Someone who's just using a debt to coerce people into staying with her because she thinks they'll leave her otherwise is obviously morally inferior to someone who would help someone they loved get rid of an obstacle that might keep them apart.

And FYI , I never said Nagi couldn't refuse to hand over the debt to Ruka. I found her saying 'if you lose, give up on Hayate' to be the WTF portion of the bet.
It's only morally inferior if you choose to romanticize Ruka's actions without understanding that even what she wants has negative consequences. You do realize that Ruka is the one who provoked Nagi into this bet without thinking about the perspective of the man she loves, right? Ruka also never told Hayate about it. If you want to nitpick at something "wrong" about this whole competition, I can name plenty of reasons why both girls are being selfish.

And once again, you don't seem to understand that Ruka also implied Nagi should give on Hayate as well. Neither girl is being "nicer" than the other about it.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote