View Single Post
Old 2006-10-17, 05:56   Link #10
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartNana View Post
I thought it was a good episode. The only thing i really didnt like about it was the way the animation was when Negi was talking to Asuna. The boxes going everywhere kinda gave me a headache.
By contrast I loved that scene. I thought it made a standard "talking head" scene into something dynamic and interesting while brilliantly capturing the confusion in Negi's head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartNana View Post
The opening song though, by far the worst opening song for any anime ive ever heard imo.
The award for "worst OP of all time" goes to the unlicensed first season of Lupin III. Honestly this OP isn't even close to that level of badness, but it does rather suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyroidFanatic View Post
The only question I have was what was up with that Dracula vs. Chupacabra scene.
That's just because it is funny to see vampires and chupacabras on the screen together. isn't it? Considering that the chupacabra story is bascially an alternate version of the vampire legend it is patently ridiculous to have them fighting.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.