View Single Post
Old 2013-10-09, 22:49   Link #9541
Destined_Fate

I suggest you look at what you said and change your words and tone zeroexia. I have better things to do than humor someone such as yourself if you cannot conduct yourself correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagoshod View Post
She doesn't give a shit when she knows Djibril is defiling her precious homeland, but then frantically trying to get in the Skygrasper and dealing with the issue personallly RIGHT FUCKING NOW suddenly becomes an option for her when Durandal is the one defiling her homeland.

Nope. She's full of shit, and she's just as fallible as any other non-super-idealized jackoff. I could have a little bit of respect for that if she were ever honest about it, but the show never gives you that either. Instead she just keeps saying Durandal is somehow the one to blame for her own shortsighted mistakes.
I didn't say she wasn't a fool or an idiot since she was. However because she does stupid things for her ideals it makes my statement correct that she's the embodiment of them. After all, her father committing suicide with his most loyal retainers because of the ideals of ORB was also a very dumb thing to do as well.

Don't forget that Kira blames Durandal as well and you didn't see any of Team Kira going after Djibril at ORB or after ORB. They let Shinn do all the work than swooped in, after the Alliance was exhausted from fighting Logos remnants, to kill Durandal.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote